Using Aquatherm’s industry-leading Fabrication Services can save time and money, allowing your job to come in under budget and ahead of schedule. We’re your one-stop shop for PP fabrication and support.
Estimating with polypropylene piping is considerably different than other materials. Let our experienced estimators provide key guidance.
Bring extraordinary speed, accuracy and consistency in your measurements to your next new or retrofit mechanical or plumbing project.
Our experienced in-house fabrication drafting team is ready and waiting to make your project a digital — and literal — success.
Allow our experienced team to serve as an extension of yours. We can help with the entire fabrication process of planning and drafting your next project.
Our skilled PP fabrication team will build your spools and manifolds made-to-order, and we’ll ship them to you ready to install.
Our team of skilled professionals provides estimation services for more than 350 projects of all sizes each year. We are ready to help analyze your project and eliminate your pain points.
- No one knows the ins and outs of polypropylene piping better than we do
- We can work with anything from hand drawings to intricate 3-D scans
- We provide cost- and labor-savings by preempting issues
Onsite job scanning by trained Aquatherm personnel results in as-built and fabrication drawings that are accurate down to + / – 1 mm, with a fabrication tolerance of 1/8-in. We offer full day and half day scanning packages at straightforward, competitive rates. Download our scan-to-fab flier for more information.
- Ensures accuracy of as-built measurements
- Drastically reduces field measurement time and project timelines
- Facilitates quicker installation on all projects
Our Building Information Modeling (BIM) support services can help contractors optimize the fabrication process and the installation of their piping systems. We also can convert your BIM project from steel or copper pipe to Aquatherm pipe.
- Identify changes that can make a project easier to fabricate and install
- Work with the leader in BIM for polypropylene piping systems
Highly accurate and detailed fabrication drawings help ensure a smooth installation and decades of trouble-free performance. Our team is standing by to create the fab drawings for your project.
- Able to handle projects of any size and any complexity
- Utilize best practices throughout the entire installation
Where the rubber meets the road! We have nearly $2 million invested in cutting-edge fusion equipment and more than 30 trained fusion experts working multiple shifts at our North American headquarters in Utah. If you need it, we can build it. Check out our Fabrication Brochure for more information.
- We work in an optimized, controlled environment to ensure the highest quality
- We ship to any jobsite in North America
- Everything that comes out of our shop is covered by our comprehensive warranty
Featured Case Studies
AQUATHERM TAMES AGGRESSIVE WATER IN RETROFITS, NEW CONSTRUCTION AT UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
A major university in Western Canada was seeking a piping material for its residence halls and other campus buildings that would stand up well to the area’s aggressive water.
PP-R PIPE, OFFSITE FABRICATION HELP MEAT PROCESSING PLANT BEEF UP ITS REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
Offsite fabrication services and the light weight of Aquatherm pipe allowed 436 spools to be fabricated and hung 25 to 30 ft above the floor.
DETROIT HIGH SCHOOL CHOOSES AQUATHERM PIPE FOR SECOND PROJECT
Aquatherm North America fabricated some sections of the chilled-water piping system, saving installation time as well as labor costs.
HISTORIC OHIO SKYSCRAPER PICKS AQUATHERM TO REPLACE WASTEFUL STEEL PIPING SYSTEM
Both Aquatherm North America’s Design & Fabrication Services team and the contractor fabricated pieces of the new closed-loop chilled-water system, helping the installation process move quickly and decrease downtime as well as labor costs.